While Artificial intelligence (AI) has been a part of marketing technology for some time, ChatGPT’s launch made the topic white-hot. As a result, more and more AI-powered solutions are being announced every day.
Dig deeper: MarTech’s marketing AI experts to follow
Here is a roundup of AI-powered martech products, platforms and features announced this week.
- Evercopy is a new company/product using AI to generate text and visual marketing content. The product provides rapid iterations of generated content and “is designed to adapt and improve over time, learning from user interactions and refining its understanding of your audience.”
- Lytics’ customer data platform now has AI/ML Automated Identity and Profile Management. This new feature works on auditing new profile IDs to ensure uniformity; provides channel-specific ID resolution; compacts old ID to curb profile bloat; and, automates the removal of stale data to improve relevance and efficiency.
- Leantime now has an AI-powered, open-source and cloud-based project management system for the non-project manager. It “combines the best project management practices (lean methodology, agile software development, and design thinking), while fostering a holistic and cohesive goals-oriented work experience.”
- Rasgo’s Rasgo AI is an AI-orchestrated self-service analytics platform bringing the power of GPT to the enterprise data warehouse in a secure manner. Rasgo AI thinks and acts like a business analyst and is able to automate and perform time-consuming low-value tasks.
- vcita, is adding BizAI to its SMB-focused technology platform for SMBs. It leverages data about small businesses with business data captured by the vcita platform to provide SMB owners and teams with “data-driven insights in an action-ready environment, based on their business’ own unique data, and an understanding of the whole market and business best practices.”
- Vibes’ Nexus adds AI-powered automation and optimization to the company’s intelligent mobile engagement platform. It provides marketers with real-time insights for “mobile campaigns, allowing them to understand their best SMS send times and dates; copy recommendations to drive higher clicks and engagement; which acquisition campaigns are driving the most subscriptions, and much more.”
Get MarTech! Daily. Free. In your inbox.
The post This week’s AI-powered marketing technology releases appeared first on MarTech.