While Artificial intelligence (AI) has been a part of marketing technology for some time, ChatGPT’s launch made the topic white-hot. As a result, more and more AI-powered solutions are being announced every day.
Dig deeper: MarTech’s marketing AI experts to follow
Here is a roundup of AI-powered martech products, platforms and features announced this week.
- Persado’s Essential Motivation is a GenAI language hub for marketers to create engaging messages. It provides real-time content generation, content insights to refine for your brand voice and the ability to push content to marketing platforms.
- App Science has a new AI feature within its Insights analytics dashboard. It provides automated analysis of metrics within the dashboard, making it easier for media agencies and brands to connect the dots within their data sets. Users can measure campaign reach, gain rich audience insights, view campaign frequency and analyze overall campaign impact.
- Qualtrics’ Qualtrics Automated Summaries for Video Feedback analyzes hours of video submissions and generates key themes, top quotes and insights, reducing the time they spend manually summarizing associated video responses while generating instant summaries. These incorporate verbatim quotes related to each theme, allowing researchers to ensure each summary is accurate and relevant.
- Crossing Minds’ e-commerce data enrichment product makes products more intuitively discoverable to customers. It cleans existing product data and adds new, intuitive data labels based on product image and text data. It provides automated tagging of the most relevant, common search queries; corrects formatting, removes duplicates, and recategorizes data so all product data conforms to the same standard; and gets data quality scores and proactive alerts when product data is missing, incorrect or inconsistent.
- Clicks Daily’s AI-powered platform delivers targeted messages directly to all in-home connected smart devices including televisions. The platform allows brands to seamlessly communicate with target demographics using a vast array of in-home smart devices, including smart TVs, voice assistants and connected appliances.
- LongShot AI’s new end-to-end system is designed to generate fact-checked and hallucination-free text. Its built-in fact checker ensures that the generated content is not only engaging but also accurate and relevant to the target audience. It specializes in creating authentic, verifiable and SEO-friendly long-form content.
Odd AI Statistic of The Week: Nearly half (44%) of marketers report experiencing fear as a result of AI at least once a month, according to a new study from The Marketing AI Institute.
Furthermore, only 15% say their organization offers any formal AI training or development initiatives. This explains why only 6% report feeling completely confident in their organization’s ability to use AI effectively in the next year. Despite this, 87% are excited about AI when they see it as beneficial to their marketing goals, and 91% say they trust their organization’s capacity to harness AI’s capabilities.
Get MarTech! Daily. Free. In your inbox.
The post This week’s AI-powered marketing technology releases appeared first on MarTech.