(This article was originally published in the MarketingExperiments email newsletter.)
Businesses are struggling from the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. We want to help you find new opportunities by providing free conversion optimization advice for your digital marketing webpages.
In this replay of a live, interactive YouTube session, Flint McGlaughlin, CEO and Managing Director, MECLABS Institute (parent organization of MarketingExperiments), provides free conversion optimization feedback of audience-submitted pages.
If you would like your landing page considered for review in a future session, send the link and info to us. Even if your webpage isn’t chosen, you can learn from the optimization of your peers’ pages to get new ideas for improving your marketing.
Key points in the video:
- 2:00 MECLABS Conversion Heuristic explained. Learn more here: https://meclabs.com/about/heuristic
- 6:50 Live optimization – ISSCO custom software development
- 17:35 More ways MECLABS is helping businesses during the coronavirus crisis
- 18:25 Live optimization – Paragraph Punch
- 19:37 Live optimization – Templeman Co.
- 27:25 Live optimization – Healing disaster Trauma and Fears
- 33:09 Live optimization – International school
- 40:55 Tips for designing a webpage
- 46:00 Reader question answered: Should I never start a webpage with a video?
- 46:13 Live optimization – Moor Spa
- 51:01 Live optimization – Truebrow
The 21 Psychological Elements that Power Effective Web Design Infographic
Explanation of the MECLABS Conversion Heuristic
For more ideas about how what marketers can do in the face of this global pandemic, you can watch Marketers Stand Together: 3 powerful ways your marketing can combat coronavirus COVID-19’s impact
The post Use Your Value Prop to Pivot: Conversion optimization to help with marketing amid coronavirus (Pt 3) appeared first on MarketingExperiments.